Language Detection Toolkit (Server Behavior)
Localize user experience, serve customized content dynamically based based on the user's browser language. With Language Detection Toolkit
you will be able to identify user's browser main language and display content or redirect to the URL matching the language detected.
Language Detection Demo Purchase
PHP File Upload (Server Behavior)
Build file upload functionality easily with Linecraft PHP File Upload
: create a form with one or more file fields, then specify upload directory and the form field to trigger the upload.
This Server Behavior supports both single and multiple files
PHP File Upload Demo Purchase
- Restrict upload file size.
- Specify allowed file types (extensions).
- Upon upload redirect to a "success page".
- If the uploaded files are images (JPEG format only) they can be resized and compressed.
You can specify dimensions and the compression quality of the uploaded images.
- Thumbnails can be created for each of those images as well.
You can specify thumbnail prefix, dimensions and the compression quality.
Browser Detection Toolkit (Suite)
Customize the appearance and content of your web pages based on the user's mobile device, web browser, OS platform or a search engine bot crawling your web site.
The toolkit consists of two easy to use Server Behaviors:
Show Region for OS, Browser or Device.
Use it to show or hide various portions of content to/from a specific OS platform, web browser, mobile device or a search engine.
Redirect on OS, Browser or Device.
Use it to redirect user to the appropriate page based on a specific OS platform, web browser, mobile device or a search engine.
Browser Detection suite Demo Purchase
PHP Form Mail (Server Behavior)
This Server Behavior inserts PHP code for sending submitted form data to specified recipient(s).
The code will automatically parse all form fields to include in the message body in the "Field name: Field value" format.
of supported parameters includes:
PHP Form Mail Demo Purchase
- Sender email - required.
- Recipient email - required.
- Message subject- required.
- Message body header.
- Parsed list of fields in the "Field name: Field value" format.
The fields will appear in the order they are presented in the form.
You can specify exceptions i.e. fields excluded from this list, such as Submit, Reset, Captcha, Subject, etc.
- Message body footer.
- Message format (HTML or Plain Text).
- Cc (Carbon copy address).
- Bcc (Blind carbon copy address).
- Success page URL.
- Error page URL.
PHP Captcha (Security image) (Object)
Quickly add Captcha functionality to your web forms with PHP Captcha
Server Object (PHP/MySQL
PHP Captcha Demo Purchase
- Compatible with Dreamweaver built-in Server Behaviors (e.g. Insert Record, Update Record, Log In User, etc).
- Can be utilized with almost any third-party extension or with your own custom code.
- Customizable parameters include:
- Color of the generated verification text.
- Background Image in PNG, GIF or JPEG format (extension comes with a default image - see example below).
- Background color (not visible when background image is used)
- Number of characters in the generated verification string (3-15 characters).
- Error message which will appear on the page if text is entered incorrectly.
- Approximate Preview of the generated image along with the verification text field.
Save to Word or Excel (Server Behaviors Suite)
Provide your customers with the ability to export your web pages to to Microsoft Word or Excel format while controlling the appearance and the content of the exported document:
Save to Word or Excel Demo Purchase
- Export your web page as either Word (doc) or Excel (xls) file.
- View exported file in the browser (IE only) or force file download.
- Easily customize the appeance of the exported file:
- Include additional content.
- Remove unwanted content (e.g. forms and navigation buttons)
- Control style of the exported document.
- Compatible with ASP (VBScript), ASP.NET (VB, C#), PHP (MySQL) and ColdFusion server models.
Email Merge Server Object for PHP (Object)
Send highly personalized
, visually appealing electronic mass mail with a click of a button. The Linecraft Email Merge Server Object for ASP is a Dreamweaver extension allowing you quickly and easily build web-based data-driven mailer application
Place your mailer in a secure area of your web site to access it from any computer in the world.
It comes with a built-in WYSIWYG editor
, so you can compose your messages using Rich Text formatting tools; insert images, links (both static and dynamic), tables, and other HTML elements using BOTH Code
Email Merge for PHP Demo Purchase
- Compatible with Internet Explorer and Gecko-based browsers (Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla).
- Insert variables similarly to using Mail Merge function in an Office application.
- Send messages in either HTML or Plain Text format.
- Using Code View you can make any attribute of an HTML tag dynamic (data-driven).
- Insert variables in both the Message and the Subject fields.
- Preview your messages to see how they will look on the user’s screen.
- Save messages as templates for the later use.
- Send test messages to any (single) specified email address.
- Validate the email addresses domains and view Summary Reports.
- Customize the appearance to match your web site look and feel.
The extension comes with a very detailed user Manual filled with many pointers and examples (use Help button in the extension's dialog box).
Export to Excel (Server Behaviors)
Export your Recordset to Microsoft Excel with a click of a button!
Compatible with ASP (VBScript) and PHP (MySQL) server models.
This Server Behavior will generate a Comma-delimited (.csv) file out of a Recordset without writing it to the hosting server.
The user will be prompted to save the file to the hard drive to be open with Microsoft Excel.
Export to Excel Demo Purchase