Browser Detection toolkit for Dreamweaver
Customize the appearance and content of your web pages based on the user's mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, etc.), web browser, OS platform or a search engine bot crawling your web site.
- Prevent search engines from indexing portions of your content
- Customize user experience based on browser
- [Dynamically link style sheets
- Specify multiple user agent strings for browsers and devices that are not in the built-in list (for advanced users).
- Design GUI to match your target mobile device and more....
Since version 2.0.0 Browser detection toolkit has the ability to target multiple browsers and devices at once.
You can now create a list and display (or hide) content or redirect to another page for any browser or device in that list. You will still be able to target individual operating systems, browsers and devices.
The toolkit consists of two easy to use Server Behaviors:
- Show Region for OS, Browser or Device.
Use it to show or hide various portions of content to/from a selected OS platform, web browser, mobile device or a search engine.
- Redirect on OS, Browser or Device.
Use it to redirect user to the appropriate page based on a selected OS platform, web browser, mobile device or a search engine.
Extension supports all major platforms and browsers as well as the most popular search engines and mobile devices. More can be added upon user request free of charge.
Dreamweaver version Compatibility
- Dreamweaver MX 2004
- Dreamweaver 8
- Dreamweaver CS3
- Dreamweaver CS4
- Dreamweaver CS5 and CS5.5
- Dreamweaver CS6
- Dreamweaver CC and CC 2014
(Server Behaviors Panel support required)